Friday, June 6, 2008

Present for Dennis







I know what you're thinking, with all the time I spend spoiling Chase how could I possibly have time to spoil my first favorite guy. Well, I went all out for Father's Day this year and got Dennis something he's been wanting for a while. A new CBR1000RR Honda. It's the greatest street bike ever made - 30 lbs lighter than the 2007 and only 6 lbs more than the 600! Officially it's for him to commute to work and back to save money on gas but both of us can't wait to take it to a track day so he can start his street bike racing career! Here are a few pics of his new toy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET! I can't wait to ride the bike. Oh wait, I have, and it was AWESOME. Nice blog, it's good to keep in touch.

Paul