Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer Picnic

A few weeks ago Dennis and I took Chase to a summer picnic with Paul, Laurie and Lyla. We had fun watching the kids play. Chase played with his first pinata, and then had his first tootsie roll. He had so much fun playing football with Dennis. Also, Paul and Dennis got a gift certificate for winning the water balloon toss - I know - they felt so cool participating. It was nice to get out though. The weather that day was wonderful. Here is a video of Dennis and Chase playing football and a picture of all of us. The group shot is Dennis and I and Chase, Paul, Laurie and Lyla, and our friend Alexis, her husband Jason, and their daughter Asher.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can tell he's going to be a football star, and he's built for it to!!!!!

Poe-notes said...

Hey Leslie! It was great to see more pictures of you and your growing family! Chase is going to be such a lady killer:)! Just a note, I passed my RD exam and am officially DONE with school....for awhile. There are certifications I'd like to get. Anyway, hope to see you Alaska if you come to visit. We'll be living close to your old hood by Lake Otis and E50th. Miss you guys.
Heather