Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Lyla's Birthday
Laurie and Paul's daughter Lyla turned a year old on August 31st. They had a birthday party for her that was so much fun. We had Lyla and Chase there and our friend Kerry Stanley (used to be O'Guin) brought her son Vance who will be a year in December. Also, our friend Alexis brought her daughter Asher who just turned a year old. All the kids had so much fun playing together! Here are some pics and a video of the kids (plus Kerry and Paul) in the bouncer at our house.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey welcome back to blogging! I'd wondered if you'd given up, especially with all the other modes of communication (facebook, etc). I know I can hardly keep up with it all. :)
Chase is getting so big!! What a cutie! Will you guys be coming up to Alaska any time soon? We're finally here and would love to see you when you do.
Post a Comment